Photos will be uploaded to Facebook for a People’s Choice style voting – the photo with the most likes will win a priority placement table with catering at the 2021 Pops on the River event. Winners in each category will win a $100 gift card from either Stone House Café, Skyline Café or Washoe Public House; and 2 bottles of wine for your 2021 table.
1. Most Historic
2. Most Elegant
3. Most Outrageous
4. Best Drinkable Concoction
5. Best Quarantine Theme
*Grand Prize (1 winner): One (1) catered, VIP table in a premier location at the 2021 Pops on the River event (July 10, 2021).
Category Prizes (1 winner per category): A $100 gift card from either Stone House Café, Skyline Café or Washoe Public House; and 2 bottles of wine for your 2021 table.
*The Grand Prize winner will be selected from ALL entries (regardless of category) that receives the most overall votes.
Prizes and rewards are subject to change without notice and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or redeemed for cash.
How to Enter
Enter the contest by providing the required information in the entry form on this website. This form will become available on the first date entries are accepted (Wednesday, June 24, 2020).
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 (opens at 10:00 am. PST) to Sunday, July 5, 2020 (closes at 11:59 pm PST).
Monday, July 6, 2020 (opens at 10:00 am PST) to Thursday, July 9, 2020 (closes at 5:00 PM PST)
The contest is open to anyone age 18 or over.
Send us your best photo that highlights your Pops on the River table & costume theme. Photos should include both the table and participants, if possible. Please include a short description of your table’s theme with your image.
· The Reno Phil reserves the right to disallow entries that depict brand logos or other intellectual property, whether on neon signs, posters, or in other forms, or that in its judgment are harmful to public order, violate standards of decency, or are contrary to the goals of the contest.
· Entrants will not be notified of the receipt of their entries. Please note that the Reno Phil will not respond to inquiries concerning their receipt.
· Entries are only accepted through the submission form on Renophil.com
· Entrants must bear all costs incurred by entering the contest.
· Entering the contest constitutes agreement to the terms and conditions stated in these Entry Guidelines.
Although entrants retain the copyright and other equivalent rights to their entries, the organizer retains the entry rights listed below under “Organizer’s Rights”.
The Reno Phil’s Rights
· The Reno Phil reserves the right to publish entries to its public social networking service accounts throughout the submission period to publicize the contest. Such publication does not guarantee an award of any kind.
· The Reno Phil reserves the right to publish all entries onto websites and social networking service accounts related to the contest after the first round of judging. Some entries might be cropped for publication.
Handling of Personal Information
When submitting a photo to the Contest, the entrant must fill out the entry form with accurate personal information and then submit it to the Reno Phil. The provision of personal information is left to the sole discretion of the entrant. Note that the Reno Phil will not accept entries in cases where the necessary personal information is not provided.
We use personal information provided to us to the extent necessary for the purposes below.
The purposes of use in relation to entrants are as follows:
· Notification concerning matters related to the Contest
· Inquiries to entrants related to submitted works
· Creating statistical data
· Sending questionnaires related to the Contest
Personal information is also used in relation to winners for the following purposes:
· Notifying winners that they have won or telling them about the award ceremony
· Announcing winning works
· Sending prizes
· Communication with winners regarding requests to create contents
· Making records of and publishing winning works as a form of archive